Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture is the greatest economic organization of private sector of Iran and was established in 1976 with more than 16,000 active members.
- Enabling private sector to participate effectively in national economy
- To play effective role in infrastructure, economy growth, development and improving social welfare.
- To have cooperation with global economy through their counterparts in the world.
- Ease of doing business in private sector
- Developing domestic association and reducing the government intervention in economy
- Dissemination of relative information and provisions and necessary coordination.
- Research, investigation and collaboration to find business opportunities in Iran
- Centralize the relative domestic organizations and foreign agencies to absorb more foreign investors
- Providing necessary consultancies and legal training
- Providing business protocols with foreign chambers of commerce.
Member of Board of Representatives of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture (ICCIMA)
Member of Board of Representatives of CENTER OF INVESTMENT AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCCIMA)
Member of Board of Iran China Chamber of Commerce (ICCCI)
Chairwoman of Investment Commission of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture
Chairwoman of Tehran Investment Consultancy center of Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture
Chairwoman of Investment Commission of Iran-China Chamber of Commerce
Her professional career includes:
Management and Implementation of Industrial and Mining Projects at national level. (over 12 successful implementation and under progress projects both downstream and upstream in steel industry)
Establishing business cooperation & friendly relationship with domestic and foreign corporations including but not limited to clients, suppliers and financial institutions with the principle of customer first, honoring contracts, keeping business reputation and mutual benefits.
By considering years of experience, she shared her knowledge with Tehran Chambers of Commerce specifically in "Investment".
She holds a Master's degree in Economics from the UK and has teaching experience in her background.