Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture (TCCIMA) is the greatest and oldest economic organization of private sector of Iran and was established in 1884 with more than 31,000 active members.
- To provide a platform for networking, cooperation, sharing and dissemination of ideas and information
- To provide consultation to investors on related issues (i.e. laws, regulations, tax, insurance, etc.)
- To outline different economic sectors’ landscape and introduce investment opportunities and projects
- To identify investment regulation gaps, and propose mechanisms for facilitating investment processes to the related government bodies
- To facilitate more active participation of the private sector in the global value chains
- To hold training courses related to finance and investment training purposes
Member of Board of Representatives of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture (ICCIMA)
Member of Board of Representatives of CENTER OF INVESTMENT AND CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCCIMA)
Member of Board of Iran China Chamber of Commerce (ICCCI)
Chairwoman of Investment Commission of Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture
Chairwoman of Tehran Investment Consultancy center of Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines & Agriculture
Chairwoman of Investment Commission of Iran-China Chamber of Commerce
Her professional career includes:
Management and Implementation of Industrial and Mining Projects at national level. (over 12 successful implementation and under progress projects both downstream and upstream in steel industry)
Establishing business cooperation & friendly relationship with domestic and foreign corporations including but not limited to clients, suppliers and financial institutions with the principle of customer first, honoring contracts, keeping business reputation and mutual benefits.
By considering years of experience, she shared her knowledge with Tehran Chambers of Commerce specifically in "Investment".
She holds a Master's degree in Economics from the UK and has teaching experience in her background.